STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY
Force Plate & Frame testing provides valuable data that can help individuals of all ages and expereince levels prevent injury, recover from injury and/or improve overall performance.
UNPARALLELED INSIGHT INTO PERFORMANCE, INJURY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION
ACCURATELY EVALUATE PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY IN REAL TIME
PROGRAM WITH PURPOSE
If you are not Assessing you are guessing
Use the data from your specific tests to alter your current training or rehabilitation routine to best suit your individual needs and goals. If we can measure it, you can learn how to improve on it.
Your VALD assessment appointments include a breif pre and post testing consultation where we will dive deep into your wants and needs before administering the most specific test possible to gauge your personal capabilities and limitations. This valuable data provides our team, the ability to offer accurate recommendations on how to prevent injury, recover from injury and/or improve overall performance.
- 30 minute Individual Initial Assessment
- 60 minute Group of 3 Initial Assessment
- 60 minute Group of 5 Initial Assessment
- 60 minute Full Team Initial Assessment
- 15 minute Individual Follow Up Assessment
- 30 minute Individual Follow Up Assessment
- 45 minute Individual Follow Up Assessment
- 60 minute Individual Follow Up Assessment
- 60 minute Group/ Team Follow Up Assessment